Winner Wonderland Sweepstakes
The following Sweepstakes is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is ShopRunner, 350 N. LaSalle Drive, Chicago, IL 60654 (“Sponsor”) and the Administrator is Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC., Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (“Administrator”).
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), (“U.S.”) who are at least 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. The ShopRunner Winner Wonderland Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, and state laws and regulations. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, its affiliates, participating prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, agents, contractors, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation constitutes entrant’s agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all respects.
3. Timing: (a) The Sweepstakes entry begins Monday, November 20, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (“Sweepstakes Period“). The Sweepstakes will consist of fifteen (15) daily drawings starting on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 and ending on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 plus one (1) Grand Prize drawing to be conducted on Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
Potential winners will be randomly selected by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received prior to the relevant drawing. For example: to determine the Monday, November 20, 2017 daily winner, the drawing pool will consist of all eligible entries received from 12:00:01 a.m. EST on Monday, November, 20, 2017 up to 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Monday, November 20, 2017 and the drawing will be conducted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 to determine the November 20, 2017 winner. Once an entry is made, all non-winning entries will be carried forward to all remaining drawings (if any remain).
(b) Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by E-mail and/or phone (as Administrator elects) using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential winner does not respond within 48 hours of the first notification attempt (the placing of the call or the sending of the E-mail), or if prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit prize and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if the potential winner has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Administrator will notify up to three (3) alternate winners and if the prize remains unclaimed or unawarded the prize will become null and void and not offered in any other drawing.
4. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
Grand Prize: $10,000 (prize awarded in the form of a check payble in the name of the winner) PLUS one (1) of each of the daily prizes listed below with an ARV of $3,011.80. Total ARV of the Grand Prize $13,011.80.
Total ARV of all daily prizes $3,011.80
Total ARV of all Grand Prizes $13,011.80
Total ARV of all prizes: $16,023.60
Prize is based on availability. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received in the relevant drawing period. All gift certificates subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for one of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes and fees.
5. How to Enter:
Visit the Sponsor’s Sweepstakes page at https://experiences.wyng.com/campaign/?experience=59fffdffd1b5313a71b6cd64
- Complete the online Official Entry Form (“Entry Form”) with all required information which may include the following: name, complete address, city, state, zip, and email address.
- Complete the Entry Form by agreeing to the Official Rules and submit your entry.
- LIMIT: One (1) entry per person per email address per 24 hour period. LIMIT: One (1) daily prize per person or household. All entries are eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
Entries in excess of any stated limitation and entries generated by script, macro software-generated, bots or other automated means or any means that subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
6. Winner Requirements: Grand Prize winner shall be required to verify name and complete address and to execute before a notary public and return within five (5) days an affidavit of eligibility/ W-9 taxpayer identification form and liability/publicity release covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity unless prohibited by law. Prize shall not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor’s and its designees’ use winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. Release: By entering, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, prize suppliers, and its respective officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injuries, death, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes and the operation and administration thereof, your participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it at any time or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or random selection of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the prizes; nor (7) loss or damages resulting from an entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites contained herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries, E-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for any technical problems of any kind, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable E-mails resulting from any form of active or passive E-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or E-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s E-mail account to receive E-mail. The Released Parties do not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to entrants, to their computer equipment or to data which is stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
11. Venue: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities or the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement, will be resolved individually and exclusively in the courts of Illinois.
12. Winners List: For the name of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: ShopRunner Winner Wonderland Sweepstakes “Winners”, PO Box 2001, Framingham, MA 01703-2001 and must be received by 12/27/2017.
© ShopRunner All Rights Reserved
The use of any prize supplier or manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.