AT&T PREPAID 12-Month Plan Giveaway
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter. Use of Data. Sponsor and Administrator will be collecting personal data about Entrants online. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of their personal information.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, and Administrator, their respective shareholders and any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, members, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each of the foregoing are not eligible. “Household member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least 3 months in a 12-month period. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Produce LLC, 730 W. Couch Place, Suite 205, Chicago, IL 60661.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all respects.
4. Timing: The AT&T PREPAID 12-Month Plan Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes“) begins 12:00:01 a.m. (Start of Day) Eastern Time (“ET”) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on Sunday, April 25, 2021 (the “Entry Period“). There will be one (1) drawing to award one (1) prize in this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator from all eligible entries submitted during Entry Period. The random drawing prize will be sent to the address provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification (if any) or delivery that is lost, intercepted, returned, refused or not received for any reason. If prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit prize and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected (time permitting). If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected.
5. Prize: Only the prize listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
One (1) Prize (“Prize”): Samsung Galaxy A11 Phone & $300 Refill Card (Valid for one (1) year of service).
Prize is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may not be redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable.
All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the Prize description above, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, undeliverable, returned, refused or stolen Prizes.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSORS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. How to Enter:
(1) Log onto Twitter via your account, if you do not have a Twitter account, you may sign- up for free by visiting www.twitter.com and following the enrollment instructions. (2) Visit the Sponsor’s Twitter Sweepstakes site at Jen Lilley (@jen_lilley) / Twitter and retweet the Sponsor’s tweet of the current Sweepstakes post. Each tweet must be public (not protected).
Entries received after Entry Period deadline and /or Entries that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Sponsor wishes to associate will be void. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible. All Entries must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies
If you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per twitter account per person during each Entry Period. Entries in excess of any stated limitation and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or any means that subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential Prize winner will be notified via direct messaging (“DM”) on Twitter by the Sponsor, and potential winner will be required to reply with all requested information within twenty-four (24) hours of the first attempted notification. Once communication has been established, and the potential winner replies with all requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the Prize. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor and its designees’ use of Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Attributes“), for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner perpetually, worldwide, royalty-free, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further compensation, notification, permission or other consideration, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
8. Drawing Date: A random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor on or about Tuesday, April 27, 2021 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Conduct of the Sweepstakes and the drawing are under the supervision of the Sponsor.
9. Release of Liability / Conditions of Participation.
A. Transmission of Information. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or random selection of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the Prizes; nor (7) loss or damages resulting from an entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites contained herein. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries, E-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for any technical problems of any kind, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable E-mails resulting from any form of active or passive E-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or E-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s E-mail account to receive E-mail. Sponsor does not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to entrants, to their computer equipment or to data which is stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
B. Fraud; Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
C. Release and Indemnity. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, members and subsidiaries, and other entities involved in the development / production / administration of the Sweepstakes, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
10. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, terrorism or threats of terrorism, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes selecting the prize winner(s) for the Entry Period drawing from among all eligible entries received for such Entry Period drawing prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court in state of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois.
12. Winner’s List: For the name of the winner (available after 5/10/21), send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: AT&T PREPAID 12 Month Plan Winner, C/O 730 W. Couch Place, Suite 2505, Chicago, IL 60661 for receipt by 5/10/21.
The use of any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.