The following Sweepstakes is intended for participants in the United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States and Canada.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, (“U.S.”) and legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) (collectively, the “Territory”), who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry or who are at least the age of majority in their residence state/province). The FrogTape® Paint the Corners Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) is governed by U.S. laws and Canadian laws and is subject to all applicable federal, and state/province laws and regulations. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as employee. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation constitutes entrant’s agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all Sweepstakes related matters.
3. Timing: (a) Sweepstakes begins Friday, March 1, 2019 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“Sweepstakes Period“). Administrator’s designated computer server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. (b) Winner Selection & Notification: There will be one (1) drawing conducted by the Administrator, to award four (4) Grand Prizes to be conducted on or about Monday, July 15, 2019. The potential winners will be randomly selected by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or by phone (as Administrator elects) using the contact information provided at the time of entry. The Sponsor and Administrator shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If, prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit prize and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if the potential winner has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected.
4. Prizes: Only the number of prizes described below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Four (4) Grand Prizes: Each winner will receive the following:
Three-3 Night/Four-4 Day trip for two (2) to a professional league baseball game of the winner’s choice. The trip includes the following:
- Roundtrip (coach class) air transportation from a major airport nearest the winner’s home address to the prize destination. If the winner lives within 175 miles of the selected stadium, ground transportation will replace air transportation at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Three (3) nights (double occupancy) hotel accommodations.
- Two (2) tickets to a regular season baseball game (based on availability). Sponsor to determine seat location and section at its sole discretion.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of this prize package not to exceed $5,000 USD in total.
PRIZE IN LIEU OF TRAVEL PRIZE: Winner may select to receive a $5,000 USD check alternative to the travel prize payable in the name of the winner.
Total ARV of all prizes is $20,000 USD.
If you select the cash prize alternative, you may be asked by the Sponsor to claim your Grand Prize by visiting the designated local authorized ShurTech dealer or Sherwin-Williams retail store, as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion, to attend the award ceremony at the location, date and time (mutually agreed upon) and participate in a Grand Prize award ceremony and photo session (“Grand Prize Event”). Sponsor reserves the right to reschedule the date and location of the Grand Prize Event without prior notice to Grand Prize Winner.
Grand Prize winner choosing the travel prize will be required to select the team and destination of the game within (30) days of being confirmed as a winner in the Sweepstakes. Trip must be taken during the 2019 baseball regular season. Grand Prize winner will work with Administrator’s travel representative to the book trip. Total expenses for trip may not exceed $5,000 USD. If winner should book a trip that is more than $5,000 USD winner will be solely responsible for paying the difference directly to the travel agency. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and of legal age of majority in his or her state as of the date of departure, or if child is a minor, child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Travel companion must execute a liability release and where imposing such condition is legal, a publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents and if companion is a minor, parent or legal guardian will be required to execute on minor’s behalf. Winner and guest(s) must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport) required for travel. Once travel guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any Grand Prize-related service or accommodation. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the Grand Prize winner at the time of notification.
LIMIT: One (1) prize per person or household.
PRIZE NOTES: Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes and fees.
5. How to Enter:
Limit: One (1) entry per person no matter which form of entry you select.
Entries in excess of any stated limitation and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or any means that subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
6. Winner Requirements: Potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility Liability Release (Declaration in Canada), and where lawful and/or required, Publicity Release forms and W-9 request for tax payer’s identification number (U.S. only), within seven (7) calendar days of the first winner notification. Acceptance of prize shall constitute winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor’s and its designees’ use of winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. If a selected potential winner is a resident of Canada, potential winner will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind (whether mechanical or otherwise) within a 2-minute time limit in order to be eligible to win prize. The question will be administered by phone within two (2) business days following the drawing. If entrant cannot be contacted and the skill testing question administered or if the skill question is not answered correctly, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate entrant will be selected.
7. Release: By entering, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injuries, death, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes and the operation and administration thereof, your participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or random selection of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the prizes; nor (7) loss or damages resulting from an entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites contained herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries, E-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for any technical problems of any kind, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable E-mails resulting from any form of active or passive E-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or E-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s E-mail account to receive E-mail. The Released Parties do not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to entrants, to their computer equipment or to data which is stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, and, except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Ohio.
THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. VENUE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities or the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement, will be resolved individually and exclusively in the courts of Ohio.
12. Winners List/Rules: For winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: FrogTape Paint the Corners Sweepstakes Winners, PO Box 853, Needham, MA 02494-. All such requests must be received by 8/5/19.
For a copy of the Official Rules visit
Sponsor: ShurTech Brands, LLC, 32150 Just Imagine Drive, Avon, OH 44011.
Administrator: Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702.
© 2019 ShurTech Brands, LLC All Rights Reserved.